"So how do you feel...really?": Dad just asked me this question about a half an hour ago, so I thought it'd make an appropriate post title (as opposed to my usual, inappropriate post titles consisting of obscure pop culture references and/or other nonsense). I'm a little flushed, but maybe that's because Dad decided the house wasn't warm enough and that he needed to start a fire; it's over 80 degrees in the front room as I type. Hope nothing catches fire out there. (Joking, but not much.) Other than the facial redness, I'm feeling well; the lurking nausea has passed, and I felt energetic enough to spend nearly an hour outside in a futile attempt to make the garden area semi-respectable (which didn't quite happen). There was plenty of clean-up to do, but the cold began to settle on me so I came inside. Plus, the area livestock began to stare ominously at me while I was trimming grape vines; finding myself fresh out of carrots, I didn't want to risk their wrath (as a rule, it's time to make yourself invisible when large animals fix their gaze on you). Looks like this make me question their alleged vegetarianism:
 |
| Lee the Arabian, from 11/2011 |
Until next week...
No comments:
Post a Comment