Hendricks Park: Not far from downtown Eugene and hands down my favorite
park in the area. Naturally, it's much different in the spring and summer when all the rhododendrons are in bloom but I still think its beautiful place in the fall and winter months. Spent an hour or so there today walking some of paths before my camera's battery gave out. The cold was giving me some trouble, too, so that was another good reason to keep it short.
Sometimes I think I could take pictures of fungus, moss and lichen all day. We all have our kinks, I guess.
 |
| [click here for bonus fungal close-up] |
Not much going on in the next week besides the support group meeting tomorrow...I'll check in later in the week.
1 comment:
I think I could look at pictures of fungus, moss and linchen all day. Guess I have that same kink!!
Post a Comment