Monday, October 29, 2012

One Down, One To Go: The c.t.-guided biopsy this afternoon went off without a hitch; the whole procedure took a little less than an hour from the time they wheeled me into the room with the giant Lifesaver until they took me back to the recovery room. I was even allowed to leave a little early, despite normally having to sit it out for two hours after the sedation. Not to blow my own horn too much, but thought I overheard one of the nurses say that I was great patient.

On the blog name change...stupid shit makes me laugh. When I think something more ridiculous to call it at a future date, I'll change it again. In the meantime, donations of disco accoutrements like rhinestone glasses, feather boas, mini-mirror balls, etc., gleefully accepted.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I like the title. Made me laugh too! :)

Post a Comment