Monday, December 10, 2012

Portraits: Well, I survived this morning...no exotic jellyfish in the toilet bowl, no sinkholes in the driveway, no meteors, and no firing squads materializing from nowhere (although I was nearly trampled by rampaging livestock, but that's another story). Suffice to say that I remain unscathed for now.

Dad approached me shirtless while I was experimenting with long exposure settings late this afternoon. Let this be a lesson to you: never, ever appear nude or semi-nude while I'm wielding a camera. I will take your photo.


I rather like this one, but I'm at a loss to explain why.  Think it's the demented gleam in his left eye, coupled with the "double-exposure" effect of the photo (used an exposure time of 1 second while turning the camera slightly).

Dad's doing well. He was feeling sluggish and defeated after the issue with the well water on Sunday but shed his moodiness by today. Color me grateful.

One of me, also from this afternoon, using the "toy camera" effect:


Don't touch the leather. Ayyyy...

Support group tonight with little else scheduled for the week. Hoping for some literal and metaphorical breaks in the weather on this end...

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I like the pic of the G-man too! Similar reasoning to why you like I think.

The Fanz has nothing on you! :)

Unknown said...

Well, I would like his bank account. But his tell-all biography was pretty awful.

Post a Comment