Hair Today...: Starting to lose it...my hair, that is. I wasn't warned that it was a side effect of the new drug, but apparently it's working its magic on my scalp. If my hair has to go, I'm hoping that the bad stuff is diminishing, too.
On the positive side, I seem to have regained slightly more feeling in my hands during the last couple of weeks. Still not perfect, but I'll take it.
Forgot my pedometer during today's walk, but I'm guessing it was around three miles; shorter and not nearly as quickly-paced as walks over the summer. Tiredness sets in sooner, too, but at this point I'm able to stave it off until I'm just about done for the day.
Next treatment is Monday...
6 comments:
can i shave your head?
Only if you ask nicely.
I hope that your treatment went ok...
Sorry to say that it's kinda sorta blech. In fact, I wrote a post during today's treatment that consisted only of the word, Blech.
Kidding aside, I'm feeling better than I was earlier. But still...kinda blech.
ask? pfft I'm dong it in your sleep
All I ask is, please leave my eyebrows.
And watch your language...this is a family blog.
Post a Comment