I'm Beginning To Sense A Pattern Here: Went back to WVCI today to get the pump removed and began to feel fatigue settling in on the way home; ended up napping for a good part of the afternoon. The first few sessions, I wouldn't begin to feel tired until Thursday but now the lethargy comes earlier yet seems less intense. Guess that's an acceptable trade-off.
On the bad side, the nasty chemo taste is back with a vengeance, and I did have a blood pressure spike this afternoon after a reading of 124/86 this morning.
Should have mentioned something on Monday's post: during that morning's office visit, the Doc talked about the possibility of scaling back the dosage for future chemo sessions. I'll take that as a positive sign.
Ended up staying awake until midnight on New Year's Eve and felt silly for doing so (what was I going to do, sing "Auld Lang Syne" to myself?). Not really big on resolutions, but did make a few this year (including but not limited to: play more music, wear more color, take more pictures). May we all have a better year in 2013.

2 comments:
I just hope "your" year is better in 2013!! ;P
Looking at your side panel..."Total Recall" I like the original best. "ParaNorman" Want to see...Well, Sebastian wants to see, but I'm wondering is it worth renting??
Thanks. I'd like a decent year this go-round.
Re: "ParaNorman": It has its moments. Liked the animation and some of the humor but the tone seems a little dark for someone his age. I'm not the best judge on what's age-appropriate, so maybe some on-line reviews might help you decide.
Post a Comment