Because the Night...: Thought it'd be prudent to write a follow-up for yesterday's post. I was as chemo sick as I've ever been last night; the "urpy" feeling lasted well into the wee hours, keeping a firm grip on my GI system despite my self-administered nausea treatments. Even laying on my side triggered the unmistakable feeling that I was going to be sick. It didn't happen, much to my surprise (not to mention relief).
In any event, the badness eventually passed. I even managed to get outside for two hours to do some branch clearing; I more or less forced myself to be active after my doc's orders yesterday (plus, I felt it would help with the chemo fatigue...it did). We lost a number of large branches plus one full tree (over a neighbor's driveway, naturally) on the border trees along the road and several from a tree in the front yard.
I heard this tree creak and crack after Saturday's ice storm; it's far enough away from the house so that I wasn't worried that anything would come crashing down but I was still disappointed to see how damaged it was. Only got about a quarter or so of the branches cut/cleared on this; still, a lot of work.
So...just wanted to mention that I'm feeling much better. No tiki bar weirdness, nausea has mostly passed.
Pump off tomorrow, which marks the end of the ninth go-'round.
.jpg)
2 comments:
so sad about the tree- i hope it doesn't loose the will to live…
And only 3 more to go! getting close- light at the end of the tunnel.. (which will not be a train! smartass. i know you thought it)
I still think that we should have a she-bang after the last one and when you feel better... I'm pretty sure that J would be happy to cook you pretty much anything you want...
You are SO in my thoughts and holding you up for good things... All will be well and you will be amazed at how much better you feel... by goodness... :-)
Post a Comment