Seven Down: Blech.
The seventh treatment was over as of yesterday and the worst of the it seems to have passed. Mostly. But this treatment was a particularly rough one. Drinking a lot of fluids helps me with some aspects of it (the facial redness and the overall feeling), and the nausea...well, you know how I handle that. I was zoned out of my mind for about a day, but I did what it took to keep from feeling like I was on the verge of barfing.
Mild activity seems to help, too. I did make an effort to get to the neighbors' pool this morning; not much accomplished besides floating and gentle paddling. Still, a relaxing time.
Five more treatments scheduled in this course. Hoping that that's it for me for the next couple of hundred years.
My next post will be the 100th for the blog...hope to have something special up for it.
3 comments:
sucks that this week was so hard- but over the hump! only 5 left!
and the news has been good so far! I'm sorry it was so hard... if I could take it from you, I would... Do you have a date as to when the last one is done? We should have a celebration of some sort... after you feel better...
yes last one on march 24th. and i am down with the "last one bash" idea!
Post a Comment