$$$: Congratulate me, my request for financial assistance for the next round of treatment came through. So that means I'll only have to beg for $230.60 each month for six months. Woo-hoo. Kidding aside, despite the hoops I've had to jump through to prove I'm worthy, I'm very grateful for the help. Shameless 47%-er, that's me.
I'm considering a post about the total cost of the procedures and treatment I've undergone since 9/21/2012. It's no exaggeration to say that it's a staggering, astronomical amount (and fairly typical, from what I've heard...cancer is *really* expensive).
I'm still pretty private when it comes to money matters (I'd almost rather post naked movies of myself on YouTube, but the Geneva Convention prevents me from doing so), but it might be illuminative to talk openly about it. Any interest?
2 comments:
I am really glad that you got help. Medical is scary expensive and cancer more than most. If I had a magic wand, it would be high on the list to make it different... but now I can only give my sympathy...
Do you start on Monday? Or was that last Monday?
Thank you. It's not just scary-expensive, it's "follow-you-into-the-afterlife" expensive.
I start on Monday. Might do a post from there, if I'm feeling up to it.
Post a Comment