So...: I got a call from my oncologist less than an hour ago. Looks like I'm going to go through chemotherapy again, as I still have some "spotting". Not happy, as you can imagine.
I don't have any symptoms outside of those directly from the last go-around of chemo (neuropathy and situational fatigue), but the CT I had a week and a half ago definitely shows some traces of it. Dammit.
Tomorrow is the anniversary of my operation. I note with irony that this makes me a "survivor" of one-year.
1 comment:
Oh Honey, I am so sorry.
You ARE a survivor. You have continued moving forward and dealt with this with dignity. That is what a survivor is. That is what a survivor does.
Not one to not give advice, but make sure that this is the best course of action. Do you homework.
You are in my thoughts.
- E
Post a Comment